Barefoot Books Collection (English)
The Barefoot Books collection features 23 engaging children’s books with illustrations and storylines that reflect the wide range of experiences of the diverse families and communities to which children belong.
Enhance classroom libraries with a specially curated collection of Barefoot Books titles that support social–emotional development, cultural awareness, concepts related to positive relationships, phonological awareness, and STEM learning.
- My Panda Sweater
- I Took the Moon for a Walk
- Emily’s Tiger
- I’m the Best!
- A Gift for Amma: Market Day in India
- Fun and Games
- Ready, Set, Go! Sports of All Sorts
- Wheels on the Bus
- Lola’s Fandango
- The Elephants’ Ears
- Dr. Potts, My Pets have Spots!
- The Right Place
- The Last Hazelnut
- Skip Through the Seasons
- Thesaurus Rex
- We All Go Traveling By
- Will You Help Doug Find his Dog?
- Outdoor Opposites
- Out of the Blue
- An Island in the Sun
- The Beeman
- My Friend Robot!
- Home for a Tiger, Home for a Bear
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, click here.
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten, click here.
- To learn more about our whole-child approach to learning, click here.
- For information about The Creative Curriculum® Cloud, click here.