The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, 6th Edition, with Daily Resources
Using exploration and discovery as a way of learning, The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool enables children to develop confidence, creativity, and lifelong critical-thinking skills.
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool:
- Is based on 38 objectives for development and learning which show the progression of development and learning from birth through third grade in every area
- Includes knowledge-building volumes and daily practice resources that explain the "what," "why," and "how" of developmentally appropriate practice.
- Offers abundant opportunities to individualize instruction, helping teachers meet the needs of every learner
- Addresses all areas of development and learning throughout every part of the day
- Presents daily opportunities for observation, helping educators clearly see the relationship between curriculum and assessment
- Helps teachers support English- and dual-language learners through detailed guidance that builds teachers’ knowledge about best practices
- Includes guidance for working with all learners, including advanced learners and children with disabilities