The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, Sixth Edition, Deluxe Edition - Print Only
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, Sixth Edition, Deluxe Edition is a product bundle that includes the sixth edition of The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool and the Expanded Daily Resources. Foundational volumes further your understandings of best practices and support you in creating a high-quality learning environment. Daily Resources inform your day-to-day teaching with daily plans and ways to individualize instruction, and Expanded Daily Resources give you even more opportunities for dynamic experiences that promote children’s critical-thinking skills and inspire joy in learning.
When combined with the power of a subscription to The Creative Curriculum® Cloud, you’ll have all the resources you need to transform your planning, teaching, and family engagement experiences – inside the classroom and beyond.
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, Sixth Edition: The Foundation
- Volume 1: The Foundation
- Volume 2: Interest Areas
- Volume 3: Literacy
- Volume 4: Mathematics
- Volume 5: Science and Technology, Social Studies & the Arts
- Volume 6: Objectives for Development & Learning, Birth Through Third Grade
- 11 Teaching Guides
- Beginning the Year
- Balls Study
- Buildings Study
- Clothes Study
- Insects Study
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Study
- Sand Study
- Signs Study
- Simple Machines Study
- Trees Study
- Tubes and Tunnels Study
- 251 Intentional Teaching Cards™(bilingual)
- Mighty Minutes® for Preschool and More Mighty Minutes® for Preschool
- 100 books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection, including
- 4 Big Books
- To see the full collection, click here.
- 37 Book Discussion Cards™
- Teaching Strategies® Resource Organizer
TRANSFORMATIVE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE:
Bundle your print curriculum with a subscription to The Creative Curriculum® Cloud to streamline your planning process, access your curriculum resources digitally, share family-facing resources, and support learning experiences across all settings—traditional, remote, and hybrid. Contact an account representative to purchase the print and digital bundle.