Enhancing Art I by Kodo Kids
Enhancing Art I features a clear bottomed sand tray. Children explore lines, shapes, patterns and symmetry with rolling pins, sand rakes, and a special smoothing tool. The handled tray can be used on your own light table for striking experiences with positive and negative space.
- Sand Tray - Beautiful wooden tray with a clear base offers a space to create designs in the sand and play with the artistic concepts of positive and negative space. Includes:
- 2.2 lbs Fine Qartz Sand
- One Sand Smoothing Tool
- Two Sand Rakes
- Sand Tray Mirror - Experiment with the artistic concepts of reflection and symmetry. This acrylic mirror has wooden feet for use in the Sand Tray or on a table top.
Patterned Rolling Pins - This set of 4 wooden rolling pins are an essential art tool for sensory applications. Glide across sand or clay to reveal a pattern.
PRODUCT AGE RATINGS:
- Sand Tray, Sand Tray Mirror & Patterned Rolling Pins are appropriate for ages 3+
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - contains small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Learn more about how Kodo Kids materials can complement The Creative Curriculum® studies.