Enhancing Art III by Kodo Kids
Enhancing Art III places a focus on mediums and includes beautiful tools for use with sand, chalk, and water, including a Chalk Spinner and Sand Tray. With many options and a Slate Tablet for use outdoors, this collections supports teachers as they engage children in creative expression, abstract thinking, and pre-literacy skill development.
Sand Tray - Beautiful wooden tray with a clear base offers a space to create designs in the sand and play with the artistic concepts of positive and negative space. Includes:
- 2.2 lbs Fine Quartz Sand
- One Sand Smoothing Tool
- Two Sand Rakes
Sand Tray Mirror - Experiment with the artistic concepts of reflection and symmetry. This acrylic mirror has wooden feet for use in the Sand Tray or on a table top.
Patterned Rolling Pins - This set of 4 wooden rolling pins are an essential art tool for sensory applications. Glide across sand or clay to reveal a pattern.
Sand Tray Light Panel - Place the Sand Tray Light Panel under the Sand Tray to illuminate the clear bottom. As sand is moved, vibrant white light fills the negative space.
Sand Rollers Patterns - Strengthen fine motor control and create intricate patterns and compositions as these clear acrylic rollers glide across sand in the Sand Tray.
Sand Writer Set of 2 - The Sand Writer is essentially a funnel in pen form. Children fill the acrylic tube with very fine sand and it trickles out of the bottom.
Water Canvas - Paint with water on the white canvas and see your works of art turn black - then back to white as it dries! 5 yard roll.
Harlekino - 60 translucent cards in red, blue, and yellow in varying numbers of shapes introduce children to color theory. Use with or without a light panel.
Chalk Spinner with Accessories - The spinning chalkboard encourages artistic exploration and creativity, while developing critical skills such as fine motor coordination and dexterity. The Chalk Spinner has a chalkable top and sides encouraging children to explore "outside the lines". Includes chalk spinner cover, 12 boxes of white chalk, and 12 boxes of color chalk.
Slate Tablet - Encourage artistic works outdoors. Wood framed large Slate Tablet is attached to a stand. Place it on the ground to be used with chalk, water, or a mash up of both. Includes chalk and one foam brush.
Discovery Boards - Crystal clear Discovery Boards are a 12" wide by 9.5" tall open-ended canvas for art, nature exploration, or table work. Set of 10 includes mini magnifiers.
- Mirrored Shapes Set - Stainless steel cubes and cylinders are molds perfect for shaping Kinetic Sand, Mad Matter, clay, or your own play dough.
PRODUCT AGE RATINGS:
- Mirrored Shapes Set is appropriate for ages 18 months+
- Chalk Spinner with Accessories, Slate Tablet, Discovery Boards, Sand Tray, Sand Tray Mirror, Patterned Rolling Pins, Sand Tray Light Panel, Sand Rollers Patterns, Sand Writer, & Water Canvas are appropriate for ages 3+
- Harlekino is appropriate for ages 4+
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - contains small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Learn more about how Kodo Kids materials can complement The Creative Curriculum® studies.