Enhancing Outdoors III by Kodo Kids
Force, motion, flow, volume, and patterns can all be eagerly explored with the Enhancing Outdoors III materials collection. Featuring Outdoor Ramps and unique Teeter Totter Ramps, this set activates scientific thinking and collaboration.
Outdoor Funnel Stand - Wooden stand for funnels elevates scooping and pouring play. Includes 5 funnels in three sizes.
Set of 4 Large Scoops - Heavy duty clear scoops for indoor/outdoor sand and water play.
Outdoor Sifter Scoops - Durable Outdoor Sifter Scoops have a screen on one end for catching and sifting materials.
Sand Shapers - Set of 10 durable tools for flattening, smoothing, and shaping sand.
- Outdoor Ramps With Stands - Versatile ramps designed for outdoor play and exploration of force and motion with balls and natural materials. Children explore the flow of water, balls, gravel, and slurry. Includes:
- 12 ramps in 4 ft, 3 ft and 2 ft lengths
- 10 2" Weather Treated Wooden Balls
- 9 Pine Ramp Stands
See Inside Pipe - Set of three translucent pipes for use with ramps, outdoor play, sensory materials, or water play! Can be used with 2" PVC plumbing fittings. Includes one each of 1 ft, 2 ft, and 3 ft sections
Teeter Totter Ramps - These ramps 'teeter' from the balance point in the middle, perfect for exploring weight, momentum, and cause and effect. Great with Kodo's Outdoor Ramp sets. Includes one each of 2 ft, 3 ft, and 4 ft Teeter Totter Ramps
PRODUCT AGE RATINGS:
- Outdoor Sifter Scoops, See Inside Pipe, and Teeter Totter Ramps are appropriate for ages 18 months+
- Outdoor Ramps With Stands, Outdoor Funnel Stand, Large Scoops, and Sand Shapers are appropriate for ages 3+
- Learn more about how Kodo Kids materials can complement The Creative Curriculum® studies.