Enhancing Toys & Games II by Kodo Kids
Children build, measure, sort, and arrange with the beautiful wooden balance, colorful matching tiles, and a variety of open-ended materials in this collection. This set is perfect for practicing skills such as prediction and infusing your Toys and Games area with texture, color, and complexity.
Balance - Beautiful wooden balance is a simple tool for children to learn about relative weight, mass, and proportion through play. Includes metal cups.
Table Towers - A variety of natural wood pieces and shapes inspire children to build, balance, and construct. Includes 75 assorted cubes, rings, spools, people figures, and more. Storage bag included.
Gemstone Matching Tiles - Twelve large wooden tiles feature six pairs of oversized colorful gemstones to arrange and match.
Yim Yams Earth Colors - Set of 8 pieces create 4 Yim Yams to be used on their own for matching or combined with other loose parts for arranging and composition.
Wool Balls Color Sorting Set - Use for counting, patterning, ordering, rolling, tossing, representing, and, of course, sorting! The 56 piece set includes seven wool balls in seven rainbow colors and seven matching wool bowls. Balls are 2" in diameter.
Animal Coverings Matching Tiles - Match the 15 animal tiles with their 15 coverings tiles. The back of the tiles feature colored dots for children to self correct. Includes 30 3" x 2" wooden tiles.
Building Sticks - Perfect for stacking, sorting, counting and building, this set of 18 building sticks includes cherry, maple, and walnut pieces in 6" lengths.
Sorting Trays - Collect, sort, and arrange small manipulatives and table blocks with this set of 4 trays, each divided in different ways. Write-on wipe off surface.
Geometric Puzzle Set - This set of 4 Geometric Puzzles includes a circle, square, triangle, and pentagon with 2-5 pieces to each different color puzzle.
- Experimental Seesaw - This tool helps children reason, count, make predictions, and draw conclusions as they arrange table blocks and other loose parts at either end.
PRODUCT AGE RATINGS:
- Gemstone Matching Tiles are appropriate for ages 12 months+
- Wool Balls Color Sorting Set, Geometric Puzzle Set are appropriate for ages 18 months+
- Animal Coverings Matching Tiles are appropriate for ages 2+
- Building Sticks, Sorting Trays, Experimental Seesaw, Balance, Table Towers, & Yim Yams Earth Colors are appropriate for ages 3+
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - contains small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Learn more about how Kodo Kids materials can complement The Creative Curriculum® studies.