Online Professional Development
For the first time, Teaching Strategies’ Online Professional Development is available for individual educators to invest in their own professional development and continuing education units with access to more than 200 hours of product training and instruction on early childhood best practices for one year.
BENEFITS FOR TEACHERS:
- Earn CEUs*
- See progress in real time
- Practice applying learning to typical classroom scenarios
- Build knowledge about child development and developmentally appropriate practice
- Engage in short tutorials that enable interaction with the material in multiple ways
- Revisit any part of a course as many times as you want to refresh your skills and knowledge
*As an IACET Accredited Provider, Teaching Strategies offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Note for Individual Educators: Upon purchase, fulfillment of an individual educator Online Professional Development subscription takes approximately two business days.
Note for Administrators: Administrators can provide their staff with on-demand access to our complete library of online courses through a cost-effective annual subscription, with new courses added throughout the year. To purchase online professional development subscriptions for your specific program, please contact us at 855-448-4352.
Click the course title to view the full syllabus in a new window.
The Creative Curriculum®:
- The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers & Twos: Foundation
- The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers & Twos: Daily Resources
- The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers & Twos: Experiences
- The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers & Twos: Routines
- The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool: Foundation
- The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool: Daily Resources
- The First Six Weeks of Preschool
- Getting Started With Studies
- The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten: Foundation
- The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten: Daily Resources
- The First Six Weeks of Kindergarten
Implementing GOLD® in MyTeachingStrategies®:
GOLD® for Administrators:Collaboration & Engagement:
- To learn more about professional development offerings by Teaching Strategies, explore the full Professional Development Catalog.