The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers & Twos, 3rd Edition, with Daily Resources (Spanish)
This is the Spanish edition of The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers & Twos, Third Edition.
The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers & Twos is a comprehensive curriculum that offers daily support, guidance, and inspiration to teachers and caregivers of the youngest learners. It consists of The Foundation—three research-based volumes that provide the "what" and "why" of responsive caregiving—and Daily Resources, which offer the important "how" to promote children’s development and learning.
The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers & Twos
- Is based on 38 objectives for development and learning, which are fully aligned with the School Readiness Goals for Infants and Toddlers in Head Start and early learning standards for each state
- Helps teachers and caregivers implement developmentally appropriate practices and offer responsive daily routines and meaningful experiences that nurture development and learning
- Offers daily opportunities for teachers and caregivers to use assessment information to individualize routines and experiences for young children
- Provides built-in guidance for creating the kind of meaningful partnerships with families that influence how infants, toddlers, and twos experience your program and how much they gain from it
- Offers complete support in classrooms where children are learning two languages