The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, Sixth Edition, With Daily Resources - Print Only
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, Sixth Edition is a comprehensive, research-based curriculum that features hands-on, project-based investigations as a pathway to learning. Six foundational volumes further your understandings of best practices and support you in creating a high-quality learning environment. Daily Resources help you plan and manage every moment as you immerse children in dynamic and engaging learning experiences throughout the school day. With The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, you’ll inspire in children a love of learning as you help them develop confidence, creativity, and critical-thinking skills—all while promoting positive outcomes.
When combined with the power of a subscription to The Creative Curriculum® Cloud, you’ll have all the resources you need to transform your planning, teaching, and family engagement experiences – inside the classroom and beyond.
- Volume 1: The Foundation
- Volume 2: Interest Areas
- Volume 3: Literacy
- Volume 4: Mathematics
- Volume 5: Science and Technology, Social Studies & the Arts
- Volume 6: Objectives for Development & Learning, Birth Through Third Grade
- 6 Teaching Guides
- Beginning the Year
- Balls Study
- Buildings Study
- Clothes Study
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Study
- Trees Study
- 201 Intentional Teaching Cards™(bilingual)
- Mighty Minutes® for Preschool
- 79 books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection, including
- 4 Big Books
- To see the full collection, click here.
- 22 Book Discussion Cards™
- Teaching Strategies® Resource Organizer
TRANSFORMATIVE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE:
Bundle your print curriculum with a subscription to The Creative Curriculum® Cloud to streamline your planning process, access your curriculum resources digitally, share family-facing resources, and support learning experiences across all settings—traditional, remote, and hybrid. Contact an account representative to purchase the print and digital bundle.