The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, Guided Edition
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, Guided Edition is a comprehensive, research-based curriculum that features hands-on, project-based investigations as a pathway to learning. It includes the most up-to-date early childhood development research and offers the embedded support and guidance to effectively bring a content-rich, developmentally appropriate curriculum to life.
Uniquely designed to feature robust, embedded coaching and support, studies that last four weeks, detailed daily guidance, and stronger connections to assessment, this edition makes it easier than ever to implement The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool.
Seven foundation volumes deepen your understanding of best practices and support you in creating a high-quality learning environment. Daily Resources help you plan and manage every moment as you immerse children in dynamic and engaging learning experiences throughout the school day. With The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, you’ll inspire a love of learning in children as you help them develop confidence, creativity, and critical thinking skills - all while promoting positive outcomes.
To transform your planning, teaching, and family engagement experiences inside the classroom and beyond, The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, Guided Edition includes The Creative Curriculum® Cloud for Preschool. More than a digital curriculum, The Creative Curriculum® Cloud takes our leading early childhood curriculum resources online to support educators as they bring a content-rich, developmentally appropriate curriculum to life in an early childhood classroom or at home in partnership with families. In addition to 24/7 digital access to curriculum, it provides dynamic planning tools that help individualize instruction, facilitates communication between teachers and families, streamlines weekly planning processes, and offers access to new family-facing resources to build consistency in learning experiences.
- Volume 1: The Foundation
- Volume 2: Interest Areas
- Volume 3: Social–Emotional, Physical & Cognitive
- Volume 4: Language & Literacy
- Volume 5: Mathematics
Volume 6: Science and Technology, Social Studies & the Arts
- Volume 7: Objectives for Development & Learning, Birth Through Third Grade
9 total Teaching Guides, including 8 four-week studies
- The First Six Weeks: Building Your Classroom Community Teaching Guide
- Balls study
- Buildings study
- Clothes study
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle study
- Trees study
- Water study
- Wheels study
- 251 Intentional Teaching Cards™ (bilingual)
- Mighty Minutes® for Preschool (cards 201-300)
- 20 Mighty Minutes® Posters (bilingual)
- 79 books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection
- 22 Book Discussion Cards™
- Teaching Strategies® Resource Organizer
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool
Digital Curriculum: Includes a full library of resources from The Creative Curriculum® for teachers and families and access to new content as it is developed.
- Teacher Resources:
- Foundation volumes (13)
- Getting Started guide
- Teaching Guides (20+)
- Intentional Teaching Experiences (251)
- Mighty Minutes® (300)
- Book Discussion Cards™
- Select books from our Children’s Book Collection
- Photo Library
- Family-Facing Resources:
- At-Home Guided Learning Plans (191)
- Guided Learning Experiences (251)
- Family Mighty Minutes® (300)
- LearningGames® (100)
Recipe Cards (16)
Planning Calendar: Auto-populate your calendar with curricular resources, customize and share your daily and weekly plans, access comprehensive daily guidance and supplemental resources, and utilize integrated assessment data to individualize learning.
- Family Mobile App: Our mobile app enables quick and efficient communication between teachers and families and makes sharing video, photos, text, and files easier than ever.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE:
- View a digital sampler to learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, Guided Edition.
- Watch a demonstration of The Creative Curriculum® Cloud.