Nonfiction Children's Books for Preschool
Nonfiction Children’s Books for Preschool promote literacy learning as children explore and read nonfiction. When children are engaged in these book interactions and discoveries, they build the foundational skills and understandings they need to interpret and analyze informational text in the later elementary grades. These original nonfiction books by Teaching Strategies authors focus on a wide variety of topics that are relevant to preschool children’s experiences. Each book includes developmentally appropriate definitions of vocabulary.
- 6 titles (1 each):
- Baking Bread With Grandma
- The Business of Boxes
- Discovering Roads
- Exercise: Let’s Move and Play
- Making Music With Instrument Families
- The Pets We Love
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, click here.
- To learn more about our whole-child approach to learning, click here.
- For information about The Creative Curriculum®, Digital Resources, click here.