Getting Ready for Kindergarten Teaching Guide
The Getting Ready for Kindergarten Teaching Guide offers a collection of daily plans that lead you through the process of preparing children for kindergarten, with a particular focus on school readiness. You’ll find strategies for supporting children through the preschool-to-kindergarten transition, helping them reflect on and celebrate their accomplishments, and strengthening family partnerships at the end of the year.
Please note: Implementing this Teaching Guide requires resources from The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool.
- Getting Ready for Kindergarten Teaching Guide
- 3 fiction books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection
- Get Set! Swim!
- I Took the Moon for a Walk
- The Upside Down Boy / El niño de cabeza
- 3 Book Discussion Cards™
- View our other teaching guides for preschool.
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, click here.
- To learn more about support children’s transition to kindergarten, click here.
- To learn more about our whole-child approach to learning, click here.