The Creative Curriculum®, Expanded Daily Resources for Twos
Uniquely written with two-year-old children and their caregivers in mind, the Expanded Daily Resources for Twos provides teachers using The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers, & Twos, with additional research-based, high-quality resources that build off children’s natural curiosity and interests to promote hands-on investigative learning. Expanded Daily Resources for Twos is the first product in the market to introduce two-year-old children to hands-on study explorations, while still maintaining responsive routines and caregiving.
Please Note: In order to implement this product effectively, teachers need to have The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers & Twos.
- Getting Started Guide
- 10 Teaching Guides
- 50 Intentional Teaching Experiences™ (Bilingual)
- 100 Mighty Minutes® for Twos
- 12 Highlights Hello™ Issues
- 12 Corresponding Book Conversation Cards™
- Teaching Strategies® Resource Organizer
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE:
- Watch a demonstration of The Creative Curriculum® Cloud.
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers & Twos, click here.
- To learn more about our whole-child approach to learning, click here.
- To learn more about our Distance Learning Solution, click here.