The First Six Weeks: Building Your Preschool Classroom Community
The First Six Weeks: Building Your Preschool Classroom Community is a set of selected resources from The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool that help you lay the foundation for a successful school year. Learn strategies for building positive relationships with preschool children and families and for creating a caring classroom community that leads to positive outcomes for all children.
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool: The Foundation
- Volume 1: The Foundation
- Volume 2: Interest Areas
- Volume 3: Literacy
- Volume 4: Mathematics
- Volume 5: Science and Technology, Social Studies & the Arts
- Volume 6: Objectives for Development & Learning, Birth Through Third Grade
- The First Six Weeks: Building Your Classroom Community Getting Started
- The First Six Weeks: Building Your Classroom Community Teaching Guide
- 55 Intentional Teaching Cards™ (bilingual)
- Mighty Minutes® for Preschool
- 19 fiction and nonfiction books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection for Building Your Classroom Community
- The Adventures of Gary & Harry
- Anansi and His Children
- Charlie Anderson
- Crazy Pizza Day
- The Gingerbread Man
- Hooray, a Piñata!
- Jalapeño Bagels
- Kevin and His Dad
- The Kissing Hand
- Love Is a Family
- Neighborhood Song
- Papi, How Many Stars Are in the Sky?
- Peeny Butter Fudge
- A Pocket for Corduroy
- Quinito, Day and Night
- Rice Is Nice
- Too Many Tamales
- Wemberly Worried
- A World of Families
- 5 Book Discussion Cards™
- Teaching Strategies® Resource Organizer
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, click here.
- To learn more about our whole-child approach to learning, click here.
- To learn more about support social–emotional development, click here.