The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, Sixth Edition, With Daily Resources (Spanish)
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, Sixth Edition, Spanish is a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in Spanish that features hands-on, project-based investigations as a pathway to learning. Six foundation volumes further your understandings of best practices and support you in creating a high-quality learning environment. Daily Resources help you plan and manage every moment as you immerse children in dynamic and engaging learning experiences throughout the school day. With The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, you’ll inspire in children a love of learning as you help them develop confidence, creativity, and critical-thinking skills—all while promoting positive outcomes. These culturally and linguistically appropriate resources in Spanish support all aspects of development and learning for Spanish-speaking children, including Spanish language and literacy.
To transform your planning, teaching, and family engagement experiences, inside the classroom and beyond, the Spanish edition of The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, Sixth Edition includes The Creative Curriculum® Cloud for Preschool. More than a digital curriculum, The Creative Curriculum® Cloud takes our leading early childhood curriculum resources online to support educators as they bring a content-rich, developmentally appropriate curriculum to life in an early childhood classroom or at home in partnership with families. In addition to 24/7 digital access to curriculum, it provides dynamic planning tools that help individualize instruction, facilitates communication between teachers and families, streamlines weekly planning processes, and offers access to new family-facing resources to build consistency in learning experiences.
El Currículo Creativo™ para educación preescolar: Fundamentos
- Volumen 1: Fudamentos
- Volumen 2: Áreas de interés
- Volumen 3: Lectoescritura
- Volumen 4: Mathemáticas
- Volumen 5: Ciencia y tecnología, estudios sociales y artes
- Volumen 6: Objetivos para el desarrollo y el aprendizaje: Del nacimiento al tercer grado
6 Guías de enseñanza
- Para comenzar el año
- Estudio de los árboles
- Estudio de cómo reducer, reutilizer, y reciclar
- Estudio de los edificios
- Estudio de las pelotas, bolas y balones
- Estudio de la ropa
- 201 Tarjetas de enseñanza intencional™ (Bilingual)
- 100 Mega Minutos® para educación preescolar
- 79 books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection, including 4 Big Books
- To see the full collection, click here.
- 22 Tarjetas: Hablemos de libros™
- Teaching Strategies® Resource Organizer
- The Creative Curriculum® Cloud for Preschool
Digital Curriculum: Includes a full library of resources in both English and Spanish from The Creative Curriculum® for teachers and families and access to new content as it is developed.
- Teacher Resources:
- Foundation volumes (13)
- Getting Started guide
- Teaching Guides (20+)
- Intentional Teaching Experiences (251)
- Mighty Minutes® (300)
- Book Discussion Cards™
- Select books from our Children’s Book Collection
- Photo Library
- Family-Facing Resources:
- At-Home Guided Learning Plans (191)
- Guided Learning Experiences (251)
- Family Mighty Minutes® (300)
- LearningGames® (100)
Recipe Cards (16)
Planning Calendar: Auto-populate your calendar with curricular resources, customize and share your daily and weekly plans, access comprehensive daily guidance and supplemental resources, and utilize integrated assessment data to individualize learning.
- Family Mobile App: Our mobile app enables quick and efficient communication between teachers and families and makes sharing video, photos, text, and files easier than ever.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE:
- Watch a demonstration of The Creative Curriculum® Cloud.
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, click here.
- To learn more about our whole-child approach to learning, click here.
- To learn more about our Distance Learning Solution, click here.