Professional Development Teacher Membership
Ongoing professional development is an essential aspect of ensuring teachers’ commitment to high-quality, developmentally appropriate practice. Cultivate high-quality, developmentally appropriate practice in your program with research-based professional development. To cater to the unique needs and demands of adult learners, the membership combines the power of a professional learning community with the flexibility of anywhere, anytime learning in a variety of formats, with a focus on real classroom application. Multiple learning formats—from asynchronous to synchronous, from micro-learning to multi-day options—with the power of a professional learning community make professional development accessible to educators throughout the year, whenever learning fits best.
- Mitigate teacher turnover and burnout with high-quality training and intentional support.
- Drive continuous improvement and boost program quality with flexible, modular courses and personalized learning journeys.
- Satisfy all training requirements of the Child Development Associate (CDA) credential.
- Complete all annual federal health and safety training requirements under Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF).
What’s Included: Multiple Learning Formats Support Adult Learners
- Quorum Platform: Discover a comprehensive professional development system with personalized learning journeys and real-time progress tracking with a professional development dashboard to manage certificates and badges.
Professional Learning Community: Engage, connect, and share experiences with other early childhood educators through moderated discussion forums, exclusive community groups, and the open sharing of ideas.
- On-Demand eLearning Courses: Receive unlimited, 24/7 access to a large catalog of flexible, modular, asynchronous courses in English and Spanish with over 400 hours of research-based content and the ability to earn continuing education units (CEUs) and state training hours.
- Coming Soon! Exclusive Access to Experts: “Ask an Expert” offers a 24-hour response time and exclusive access to weekly, interactive live office hours sessions hosted by experts and organized by popular topics and best-practices in early childhood education.
Coming Soon! Live Classes: Soon, members will have unlimited access to register for scheduled, live, virtual professional development sessions on a variety of topics.
To view all courses included within the Professional Development Teacher Membership, download the flyer.
- To learn more about professional development offerings by Teaching Strategies, learn more here.