The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten
The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten builds upon decades of research, offering a developmentally appropriate, inquiry-based curriculum that incorporates best practices for teaching. It delivers a research-based, whole-child approach to project-based learning. Through in-depth investigations of science and social studies topics that integrate literacy and mathematics concepts, you can encourage students to think critically, solve problems, and connect ideas.
The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten includes comprehensive, high-quality resources that provide support and guidance for differentiated instruction, intentional teaching, and development of the whole child.
The Foundation offers insight into the most current research and best practices for teaching kindergarten students. The Daily Resources help teachers organize and manage their days intentionally and effectively. With The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten you’ll have the comprehensive resources needed to offer children opportunities to learn through investigation, discovery, and play.
To transform your planning, teaching, and family engagement experiences inside the classroom and beyond, The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten includes The Creative Curriculum® Cloud for Kindergarten. More than a digital curriculum, The Creative Curriculum® Cloud takes our leading early childhood curriculum resources online to support educators as they bring a content-rich, developmentally appropriate curriculum to life in an early childhood classroom or at home in partnership with families. In addition to 24/7 digital access to curriculum, it provides dynamic planning tools that help individualize instruction, facilitates communication between teachers and families, streamlines weekly planning processes, and offers access to new family-facing resources to build consistency in learning experiences.
The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten: The Foundation
- Volume 1: The Foundation
- Volume 2: Objectives for Development & Learning, Birth Through Third Grade
6 Teaching Guides
- Beginning the Year Teaching Guide
- Architecture Study Teaching Guide
- Grocery Store Study
- Teaching Guide
- Percussion Instruments Study Teaching Guide
- Seeds Study Teaching Guide
- Sports Study Teaching Guide
- 201 Intentional Teaching Cards™ (bilingual)
- 100 Mighty Minutes® for Kindergarten
- 42 books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection, including:
- 30 fiction books
- 12 nonfiction books, including 10 with teacher and student (reader) editions
- To see the full collection, click here.
- 18 Book Discussion Cards™
- 12 issues of Highlights High Five Bilingüe™
- 12 Book Conversation Cards™
- 20 3-Step Instruction Cards
- GOLD® Kindergarten Entry Assessment Survey
- Teaching Strategies® Resource Organizer
The Creative Curriculum Cloud® for Kindergarten
Digital Curriculum: Includes a full library of resources in both English and Spanish from The Creative Curriculum® for teachers and families and access to new content as it is developed.
- Teacher Resources:
- Foundation volumes (2)
- 6 Teaching Guides
- Intentional Teaching Experiences (201)
- Mighty Minutes® (100)
Book Discussion Cards™
- Select books from our Children's Book Collection
- Family-Facing Resources:
- At-Home Guided Learning Plans (42)
- Guided Learning Experiences (201)
- Family Mighty Minutes® (100)
Planning Calendar: Auto-populate your calendar with curricular resources, customize and share your daily and weekly plans, access comprehensive daily guidance and supplemental resources, and utilize integrated assessment data to individualize learning.
- Family Mobile App: Our mobile app enables quick and efficient communication between teachers and families and makes sharing video, photos, text, and files easier than ever.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE:
- Watch a demonstration of The Creative Curriculum® Cloud.
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten, click here.
- To learn more about our whole-child approach to learning, click here.
- To learn more about our Distance Learning Solution, click here.