The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten Seeds Study Mini-Kit
The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten Seeds Study Mini-Kit gives you the opportunity to explore The Creative Curriculum® and try some of the Daily Resources in your classroom. You’ll discover how meaningful and purposeful play engages children’s natural curiosity to encourage their learning and development. The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten Seeds Study Mini-Kit is a great way to see how the study approach to learning encourages children to think critically, solve problems, and connect ideas.
- The Guide to The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten
- The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten Seeds Study Teaching Guide
- 49 Intentional Teaching Cards™ (bilingual)
- Mighty Minutes® for Kindergarten
- 5 fiction books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection, used in the Seeds Study Teaching Guide
- The Harvest Birds / Los pájaros de la cosecha
- The Little Red Hen
- A Seed Was Planted/ Sembré una semilla
- The Tiny Seed
- Vegetable Dreams /Huertosoñado
- 5 Book Discussion Cards™
- 1 teacher edition and 1 student (reader) edition of What Can A Seed Make? nonfiction book (2 books total)
- 20 3-Step Instruction Cards
- GOLD® Kindergarten Entry Assessment Survey
- Teaching Strategies® Resource Organizer
- 1 credit* that can be used to complete any of our online professional development courses
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten, click here.
- To learn more about our whole-child approach to learning, click here.
- For information about The Creative Curriculum®, Digital Resources, click here.