The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten Seeds Study Mini-Kit
The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten Seeds Study Mini-Kit gives you the opportunity to explore The Creative Curriculum® and try some of the Daily Resources in your kindergarten classroom. You’ll discover how meaningful and purposeful play engages children’s natural curiosity to encourage their learning and development. The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten Seeds Study Mini-Kit is a great way to see how the study approach to learning encourages children to think critically, solve problems, and connect ideas.
- The Guide to The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten
- The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten Seeds Study Teaching Guide
- 49 Intentional Teaching Cards™ (bilingual)
- Mighty Minutes® for Kindergarten
- 5 fiction books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection, used in the Seeds Study Teaching Guide
- The Harvest Birds / Los pájaros de la cosecha
- The Little Red Hen
- A Seed Was Planted/ Sembré una semilla
- The Tiny Seed
- Vegetable Dreams /Huertosoñado
- 5 Book Discussion Cards™
- 1 teacher edition and 1 student (reader) edition of What Can A Seed Make? nonfiction book (2 books total)
- 20 3-Step Instruction Cards
- GOLD® Kindergarten Entry Assessment Survey
- Teaching Strategies® Resource Organizer
- 1 credit* that can be used to complete any of our online professional development courses
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten, click here.
- To learn more about our whole-child approach to learning, click here.
- For information about The Creative Curriculum®, Digital Resources, click here.