The Creative Curriculum for Preschool® Gardening Study
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool Gardening Study brings the garden to your classroom. Children benefit from abundant opportunities for hands-on exploration and discovery as they grow and taste nutritious produce, see the rainbow of colors that different plants create, and share their harvest with the community. The Gardening Study Teaching Guide presents six weeks of daily plans to help teachers individualize instruction, provide meaningful learning experiences, address objectives for development and learning, and successfully engage families in their children’s learning. With the Gardening Study, you can create even more opportunities for dynamic learning experiences in your preschool classroom.
Please note: Implementing this Teaching Guide requires resources from The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool.
- Gardening Study Teaching Guide
- 3 fiction books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection
- Harvesting Friends / Cosechando amigos
- Grandpa’s Garden
- The Book Tree
- 3 Book Discussion Cards™
- 1 nonfiction book from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection
- It’s Our Garden: From Seeds to Harvest in a School Garden