The Essentials Kit (Bilingual)
Support teachers using The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool with the materials they need to facilitate classroom instruction and the materials children use during their learning experiences. The teaching materials are bilingual to ensure you have the support you need for dual-language learners.
Save teachers time and worry by providing the materials for your preschool program with this all-in-one kit.
For the Classroom
- Question of the Day Poster
- Post this Dry-Erase, laminated poster with space to write the question of the day and for children to document their answers near the classroom entry or large-group area.
Venn Diagram Dry-Erase Poster
- Document children’s investigative comparisons on this dry-erase Venn diagram poster.
Grid-Lined Laminated Poster
- Use this laminated, dry-erase grid poster indoors and outdoors for graphing and comparing. The large grid accommodates children’s writing, sticky notes, or study-related objects or collectibles!
Web of Investigation Poster
- Invite families to participate in their child’s investigative learning by displaying photos, work samples, and study documentation with this reusable investigation poster.
What Do We Know? Poster
- Post this dry-erase, laminated poster in the large-group area to capture and celebrate children’s prior learning about your study topic.
What Do We Want to Know?Poster
- Document and continue to add on to children’s questions about the study topic with this dry-erase, laminated poster. Refer to what they know as you learn more about the topic!
Interest Area Labels (1 set of 10)
- Colorful signs posted near each interest area help define the learning environment for children as they explore and play.
Block Labels (49 shapes)
- These block labels define where each type of wooden block “lives” in the Block area. Having a designated spot for each block helps children maintain the materials independently!
- Extend Learning Prompts (1 set of 15)
- Intended to offer adults ideas for extending learning through engaging discussions, a few of these 15 open-ended conversation starters placed around the classroom will create a language-rich learning environment.
Positive Message Strips (1 set of 6)
- What message does the learning environment communicate? Use these Positive Message signs as helpful reminders to reflect on the power of interactions and the messages the learning environment conveys.
- SEL Al’s Pal™ Crossover Posters (2)
- Attractive and engaging posters featuring Al’s Pals™ offers social–emotional learning opportunities to encourage discussions about feelings and building a classroom community.
For Children to Investigate
- Clipboards (20)
- Magnifying Glasses (10)
- Tabletop Tripod Magnifier (1)
- Expandable Sorting Hoops (3)
- Measuring Tape (10)
- Balance Scale (1)
- Tweezers (10)
- Eyedroppers (10)
- Stopwatch (1)
- Flashlights (4)
For Children to Play
- Shatterproof Mirrors (4)
- Magnetic Letters (wood) (1 set)
- Measuring Cups (1)
- Unifix Cubes (1 set of 100)
- Tangrams (4)
- Geoboard (wood) (5)
- Expression/Emotion Cards (1 set)
- Plastic Cones (6)
- Texture Paint Rollers (4)
- Artist Paint Pallet (4)
- Microphone (1)
- Book Easels (4)
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - This contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years.