The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool Teaching Guide: Roads Study
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool Teaching Guide: Roads Study leads teachers through the process of conducting an investigation of roads with preschoolers. Together, children and teachers will explore questions such as “How do roads help people in their everyday lives?” and “How do we stay safe on the road?” Six weeks of daily plans are included to help teachers provide meaningful learning experiences, individualize instruction, address objectives for development and learning, and successfully engage families in their children’s learning. Create even more opportunities for dynamic learning experiences with this Teaching Guide.
Please note: Implementing this Teaching Guide requires resources from The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool.
- Roads Study Teaching Guide
- 3 fiction books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection
- Crow Boy
- David’s Drawings
- Tomás and the Library Lady
- 1 nonfiction book from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection
- 3 Book Discussion Cards™
- View all our teaching guides for preschool.
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, click here.
- To learn more about our whole-child approach to learning, click here.