The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool Teaching Guide: Exercise Study
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool Teaching Guide: Exercise Study leads teachers through the process of conducting an investigation of exercise with preschoolers. Together, children and teachers explore questions such as “How do our bodies work when we exercise?” and “What do our bodies need in order to move and exercise?” Six weeks of daily plans are included to help teachers provide meaningful learning experiences, individualize instruction, address objectives for development and learning, and successfully engage families in their children’s learning. Create even more opportunities for dynamic learning experiences with this Teaching Guide.
Please note: Implementing this Teaching Guide requires resources from The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool.
- Exercise Study Teaching Guide
- 3 children’s books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection
- Bear Feels Sick
- The Happiest Tree: A Yoga Story
- JoJo's Flying Side Kick
- 8 additional children’s books
- Bear on a Bike
- Guacamole: Un poema para cocinar / A Cooking Poem
- Hop, Hop, Jump
- My Steps
- Rah, Rah, Radishes
- Soccer Counts! / ¡El fútbol cuenta!
- We All Went on Safari
- 1 nonfiction book
- 3 Book Discussion Cards™
- View all our preschool teaching guides.
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, click here.
- To learn more about our whole-child approach to learning, click here.
- For information about The Creative Curriculum®, Digital Resources, click here.