The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool Teaching Guide: Boxes Study
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool Teaching Guide: Boxes Study leads teachers through the process of conducting an investigation of boxes with preschoolers. Together, children and teachers explore questions such as “What can we do with boxes?” and “Which jobs involve boxes?” Six weeks of daily plans are included to help teachers provide meaningful learning experiences, individualize instruction, address objectives for development and learning, and successfully engage families in their children’s learning. Create even more opportunities for dynamic learning experiences with this Teaching Guide.
Please note: Implementing this Teaching Guide requires resources from The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool.
- Boxes Study Teaching Guide
- 3 fiction books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection
- Alexander, Who's Not (Do you hear me? I mean it!) Going to Move
- Dear Mr. Blueberry
- Harold and the Purple Crayon
- 1 nonfiction book from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection
- 3 Book Discussion Cards™
- View all our teaching guides for preschool.
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, click here.
- To learn more about our whole-child approach to learning, click here.
- For information about The Creative Curriculum®, Digital Resources, click here.