Teaching Guide featuring the Bread Study
This Teaching Guide leads teachers through the process of conducting an investigation of bread with children. The daily plans help teachers individualize instruction, provide meaningful learning experiences, address objectives for development and learning, and successfully engage families in their children’s learning. Includes:
- 3 Book Discussion Cards™ and 3 related children’s books
- 1 nonfiction book: Baking Bread With Grandma
- Explores questions such as "How is bread made?" and "Who works with bread?"
- Builds upon children’s curiosity around meals and food
- Presents opportunities for cognitive and physical development as children experiment with recipes and make bread