The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool Teaching Guide: Music Making Study
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool Teaching Guide: Music Making Study leads teachers through the process of conducting an investigation of music making with children. Together, children and teachers will explore questions such as “What instruments can we play by hitting, tapping, or shaking them?” and “How can we make music with our voices?” Six weeks of daily plans are included to help teachers provide meaningful learning experiences, individualize instruction, address objectives for development and learning, and successfully engage families in their children’s learning. Create even more opportunities for dynamic learning experiences with this Teaching Guide.
Please note: Implementing this Teaching Guide requires resources from The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool.
- Music Making Study Teaching Guide
- 3 fiction children’s books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection
- My Name Is Celia: The Life of Celia Cruz / Me llamo Celia: La vida de Celia Cruz
- Whistle for Willie
- 1 nonfiction book from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection
- Making Music With Instrument Families
- 3 Book Discussion Cards™