The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool Teaching Guide: Pets Study
The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool Teaching Guide: Pets Study leads teachers through the process of conducting an investigation of pets with preschoolers. Together, children and teachers will explore questions such as “How do we care for pets?” and “How do pets make us feel?” Six weeks of daily plans are included to help teachers individualize instruction, provide meaningful learning experiences, individualize instruction, address objectives for development and learning, and successfully engage families in their children’s learning. Create even more opportunities for dynamic learning experiences with this Teaching Guide.
Please note: Implementing this Teaching Guide requires resources from The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool.
- Pets Study Teaching Guide
- 3 fiction books from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection
- The Story of Ferdinand
- The Stray Dog
- 1 nonfiction book from the Teaching Strategies® Children’s Book Collection
- 3 Book Discussion Cards™
- View all our teaching guides for preschool.
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool, click here.
- To learn more about our whole-child approach to learning, click here.
- For information about The Creative Curriculum®, Digital Resources, click here.