The Creative Curriculum® Cloud
More than a digital curriculum, The Creative Curriculum® Cloud takes our leading early childhood curriculum resources online to support educators as they bring a content-rich, developmentally appropriate curriculum to life in an early childhood classroom or at home in partnership with families. In addition to digital access to curriculum, it provides dynamic planning tools that help to individualize instruction, facilitates communication between teachers and families, streamlines weekly planning processes, and offers access to new family-facing resources to build consistency in learning experiences. The Creative Curriculum® Cloud provides digital functionality that streamlines and strengthens planning, teaching, and communication practices.
When combined with our print curricula, you’ll have all the resources you need to transform your planning, teaching, and family engagement experiences—inside the classroom and beyond.
- Teacher Resources*
- Foundation volumes
- Getting Started guide
- Teaching Guides
- Intentional Teaching Experiences
- Mighty Minutes®
- Book Discussion Cards™
- Select books from our Children’s Book Collection
- Photo Card Library
- Family Resources*
- Family Guided Learning Plans
- Guided Learning Experiences
- Family Mighty Minutes®
- Recipe Cards
MyTeachingStrategies® Planning Calendar:
- Streamline the planning process with an auto-populate calendar feature
- Customize daily and weekly plans as needed
- Access complete daily guidance and supplemental resources
- Share resources and plans directly with families
- Individualize learning experiences with an integrated connection to assessment
- Family Mobile App
- Communicate in real-time with families
- Share video, photos, text, and files securely with families
- Receive family documentation and observations
- Provide a seamless experience for families with access to a free mobile app available on Android™ and iOS®.†
* Resources available may vary depending on your curriculum option.
Bundle your print curriculum with a subscription to The Creative Curriculum® Cloud to streamline your planning process, access your curriculum resources digitally, share family-facing resources, and support learning experiences across all settings—traditional, remote, and hybrid. Contact an account representative to purchase the print and digital bundle.
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Kindergarten, click here.
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool Guided Edition, click here.
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Preschool Sixth Edition, click here.
- To learn more about The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers, and Twos, click here.
- For information about our distance learning solution, click here.
† Android is a trademark of Google LLC. iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco in the USA and is used by Apple, Inc. under license.